Welcome to Disability Stockport!
Disability Stockport is a voluntary organisation which assists and supports people with physical disabilities and/or sensory loss or impairments.
We cater to your needs through:
We will do our best to:
- Stand up for disabled people so you are fairly treated.
- Keep up to date with issues that matter to disabled people.
- Listen and respond to local disabled people so we have a handle on what extra support you may need.
- Work alongside other organisations that may be able to help you better than we can.
- Advise and assist other helpers for disabled people in Stockport (and surrounding area).
- Encourage you to join Disability Stockport because your views (and those of your family or carer) are important to us.
Disability Stockport is always trying to improve and expand the services we offer.
We are currently looking at ways to develop and improve our Independent Living Centre in Stockport even further and make our building a true Community Hub. We welcome any suggestions on the ways we can improve and expand our services, if you have any suggestions then please either phone us on 0161 480 7248 or email us.