We are currently looking for people who have a caring nature, are supportive and sensitive to others needs and have a desire to support people on the Autistic spectrum and people with a disability.
Disability Stockport are now recruiting flexible contract Staff to join our dynamic Outreach Team supporting people in our local community, helping people live a more independent life and giving them the opportunity to choose to do things they want to do with help and support.
With flexible working hours to suit your own family needs and commitments this is a rewarding career with job satisfaction, knowing you are making a positive difference to peoples’ lives.
- Full Driving License and Vehicle essential
- ENHANCED DBS CHECK REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Autism and Disabilities is desired but not essential as this will be gained through training and experience.
- We will offer you a flexible contract with full Induction and Lone Worker Training plus Work Based Training and you will be assigned one of our experienced members of the staff team as a Learning Mentor
- Flexible working hours
- Regular 1:1 Supervision and Annual Appraisals
- Hourly Rate: £10.54 plus mileage.
TO APPLY PLEASE CALL IN FOR AN APPLICATION FORM
CONTACT 0161 474 7248