Beacon Counselling at Disability Stockport
Please note new referrals are currently closed on a temporary basis
Counselling is free of charge and available on a number of days
What is Counselling?
It’s a chance to:
- Find out more about yourself.
- Discover what makes you tick.
- Understand your circumstances better.
It can also help you to:
- Sort out what’s important to you.
- Face up to things which can’t be changed.
- Make decisions.
- Deal with things better
Your counsellor will:
- Set aside a fixed time for you.
- Meet you in a safe place.
Your counsellor will not:
- Judge or criticise you.
- Give advice.
Can we help you?
However small or upsetting your problem is, your counsellor will:
- Listen to you.
- Respect you for who you are.
Counselling can help with:
- Disability and ill health.
- Personal development
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Struggling to cope.
- Low self-esteem and confidence.
- Fear, guilt, Anger.
- Bereavement and Loss.
- Domestic violence, Abuse.
Each session is completely private to you and your counsellor. If anyone comes with you to the appointment they will be asked to stay in the waiting area.
Contacting the Counselling Service
Just telephone 0161 440 0055
Or visit www.beacon-counselling.org.uk